Friday, July 4, 2014

Goodreads

Lately, inspired by Carly over at The College Prepster, I've been trying to log all of my books on Goodreads! Many of the books that I've been rating and logging were books that I read in my childhood and during my middle and high school days. Lately, I've posted a few book reviews for you all, and I hope that using Goodreads will help me be a little more committed to being active and faithful in reviewing what I read.

My taste in books varies widely. There are days that I want to read Historical Fiction, days I want to read a fluffy romance, and still other days where I want to read a self-help or organizational book. However, I love to see what other people are reading and I love to share the books that I'm currently into!



Please visit my profile on Goodreads to see all that I've been into lately and all that I plan to read!

xoxo,
JMB