Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Boom Clap

Lately I've been *loving* the song Boom Clap by Charli XCX. Now, I haven't seen or read The Fault In Our Stars yet, but I have no doubt that it's an amazing movie! If you liked the movie, there's a version of the song that's on YouTube with scenes from TFIOS mixed in to the actual music video.


One of the reasons that I love the song so much is that it's clean. It's something that I can actually listen to with the kids I nanny! I can't tell you how many times I feel the need to change the radio station because a suggestive song comes on the radio, or a song that has multiple swearwords in it. The boys are only 4 & 6 for goodness' sake! I'm honestly considering getting a few kid-friendly CDs from the library and playing them when we're in the car since we have to drive almost EVERYWHERE we go.

Does anyone have any suggestions of good kid-friendly CDs/artists??

-JMB