Monday, July 7, 2014

Beach Days

Well, this 4th of July weekend was a HUGE success! I was able to visit one of my best friends, Malina, at her beach house in Brigantine, NJ for the entire holiday weekend. On friday we visited her friends, met cute kittens, and even made it to bed before 1am hit! Ever since I started working normal "business hours" I've been unable to sleep past 830am or stay up too far past midnight! Saturday was a day full of breakfast at Mad Dog Morgan's, hanging at the Cove with a bunch of family friends, and getting ice cream late at night to satisfy those cravings! Sunday morning Malina had to work, so I spent a lazy morning around the house until she came home and we headed to the beach for a few hours, despite the chilly wind! Sunday night there were beautiful fireworks in Atlantic City that we could see from the back deck of her house, so we got some ice cream and avoided the traffic getting off the island to watch the show! Unfortunately, today means back to real life, but here are a bunch of pictures from the weekend!








Hope everyone had as good of a holiday weekend as I did!

-JMB