Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend Roundup

Well, it's safe to say that I've been very busy these last few days! On Friday I took JD and ZD to the Newark Free Library and let them take home a few books to read during quiet time, it was a HUGE success!!

Saturday morning my friend Liz dropped off her puppy, Taylor, so I could puppysit for a weekend. Taylor is a part of the Seeing Eye program, and at school we have a club devoted to raising the puppies until they are old enough to go through training to be a Seeing Eye Dog! There are many families that can participate in this, you can find out more by going to the website for The Seeing Eye. It's really an amazing program and you get to know that you helped change someone's life for the better!

A picture of Taylor in the car:


This precious girl knows to sit nicely in the back seat while I am driving, and she wears her green vest so that people around her know that she's a working dog.

Sunday was a lazy day for me and RR, we did laundry, watched TV, and then caught up on House of Cards on Netflix. Easily one of our favorite shows right now!!