Sunday, June 22, 2014

Retail Therapy!

Whew! Today was a LONG, exhausting day. RR and I started out early, leaving his apartment at 10am to drive to the Tanger Outlets in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware! Luckily for me, that boy loves to shop ;)

He ended up with:



a green dress shirt, a white polo, and a belt all from Vineyard Vines,


and a navy t-shirt from Ralph Lauren.


I walked away with: a seersucker skirt from Vineyard Vines,


the True Prep book from Brooks Brothers,


red pumps from Cole Haan,


the mobile iPhone 5/5s charger from Lilly Pulitzer in Lobstah Roll (my current favorite!),


and the "Go To Tote" from Dooney & Bourke.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got lunch at Chipotle, and we stopped at an adorable little coffee shop on Rehoboth Ave. It's called Cafe a Go-Go and the Iced Caramel Lattes were perfect to have before the afternoon drive.

Unfortunately, it was cloudy and rainy all day so we didn't get to hit the beach, but I did wear my Topanga Tunic in Coralina by Lilly Pulitzer for National Wear Your Lilly Day, aka the first day of summer and Rob's dad's birthday! Funnily enough, Rob and I unintentionally matched, since he was wearing a white oxford and J.Crew pants in Nantucket Red...we got quite a few compliments from strangers on the street ... :)

Happy #NationalWearYourLillyDay !

-JMB